Have you ever wanted to work for a destination company that genuinely values you as a person. Yes, we value your work but that isn’t the most important part of being an employer. We care about you, your family, and your world outside of work, just as much as your work life. We are looking for a personable office administrator that is willing to tackle to world with us.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Answer all incoming calls (phone or in person) and distribute messages
- Mail – incoming and outgoing
- Stationary, business cards, office stock of paper and printing supplies
- Manage employee health and safety
- Human Resources – orientation, training, etc.
- Security System
- Uniform orders
- Fuel fobs
- Social events, group activities
- Organize seasonal meetings
- Manage housekeeping
- Manage IT department, deal with any issues
- Client relationships and customer service
- Vehicle and liability insurance
- WPL News Board updates
Results (measure of success):
- Professional, accurate, and timely handling of incoming inquiries with effective screening
- Timely processing and distribution and incoming/outgoing mail
- Current, on-hand stock of materials and goods required to operate office effectively
- Accurate and functioning distribution of clothing allowances for staff
- Timely and organized company and social activities
- Office supplies and materials remain on budget
- Effective maintenance of cleanliness and functionality of technology within the office
- Professional and efficient handling of walk-in visitors to the premises
- Accurate and current documentation of all vehicles and equipment
- Computer literacy
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Excellent attention for detail and efficiency
- Great leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Willingness to teach and learn from others
- A minimum of 2 years office administration or management experience within a small office environment
- Certifications in areas of safety and equipment operation – including WHMIS, CPR, First AID, etc.
- MBA or College Diploma or equivalent working experience an asset
- Minimum starting wage of $18.00
- Maximum wage of $24.00
- Employees having training including CHT, College Diploma, Completion of an Apprenticeship Program or a University Degree all in related fields may be eligible for a higher rate of pay.
- For additional benefits please see the Employee Handbook.