Why Work for Whispering Pines Landscaping?
We are artists, crafting stunning outdoor spaces which go above and beyond our client’s highest expectations. We encourage a culture of efficiency and growth, with focus on being a driving force in our industry. Come grow with us, your future begins today!
- Competitive wages / salary with a higher rate of pay for those with training or a College Diploma / University degree
- Benefit plan for you and your family
- Excellent bonus & incentive structure
- Strong team environment
- Regular social events
- Opportunity for advancement
- Year-round work- 4 season employment!
- Commercial and residential clients
- Education and training are supported & encouraged
- Work close to home
- Health & safety focused
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assist Crew Leader in preparing for day-to-day site activities
- Demonstrate competency with equipment
- Demonstrate knowledge of plant material, hard material, and landscape practices
- Client interaction and satisfaction
- Ensure that tools are maintained, returned to their proper locations and stored securely when travelling
- Safe operation of all tools and equipment
- Perform physical labour including heavy lifting to execute all elements of each project
- Sales Assist
- Assist Crew Leader employee training and instruction
- Assist with paperwork including time cards and accounting for on-site materials used
- Snow removal during Winter season
- Knowledge of hard and soft landscape materials
- Strong leadership skills
- Interpersonal and organizational skills
- Willingness to teach and learn from others
- Able to operate or learn to operate equipment such as skid steers, stone saws etc.
- Able and willing to follow detailed instructions
Pay: $20-$27/ hour