Welcome to Whispering Pines– we are a destination company that truly care about our employees. This job would provide year-round work – with snow removal during the winter months. Visit our website to learn more about us, and the type of projects we complete.
We are growing and have open positions for Construction Skilled Labourers.
What we offer:
- Year-round work, with snow removal in the winter seasons
- Company provided cell phones, loaded with our own apps to track material and time. No more loose papers!
- Room to grow and expand in your desired field
- Monthly staff parties – BBQ’s, Patio Parties, Breakfast etc!
- A huge year end bash for you and your significant other
- Profit sharing programs- Year-end bonus!
- Company provided uniforms
What you offer:
- 3 plus years of experience in Landscape Construction
- A mechanical aptitude
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and a desire to learn and grow
- Strong communication skills, both with team members and clients
- Basic masonry knowledge
- Ability to train others and operate wheel loaders, skid steers and mini excavators as well as power tools
- Eye for detail
- Experience with organizing a project from start to finish
- Ability to diagnose landscape problems (ie. Drainage, grading etc)
- Knowledge and experience with irrigation systems and night lighting
- Proper knowledge of trees, plants and sod and preparing those items for installation.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- A valid G drivers license with a clean drivers abstract
- Minimum Starting Wage of $18.00/hour
- Maximum wage of $25.00/hour
- Employees having training including CHT, College Diploma, Completion of an Apprenticeship Program or a University Degree all in related fields may be eligible for a higher rate of pay.