Welcome to Whispering Pines– we are a destination company that truly cares about our employees. Visit our website to learn more about us, and the type of projects we complete.
We are growing and have an opening for a Construction Supervisor / Snow Operations Manager
What we offer:
- Company provided cell phones, loaded with our own apps to track material and time. No more loose papers!
- Room to grow and expand in your desired field
- Monthly staff parties – BBQ’s, Patio Parties, Breakfast etc!
- A huge year end bash for you and your significant other
- Profit sharing programs- Year-end bonus!
- Company provided uniforms
What you offer:
- 5 plus years’ experience in the Landscape Construction field
- 5 plus years’ experience in a Supervisory position
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to manage construction projects with various parties to support timely completion of projects
- Knowledge of best snow maintenance practices
- A well-defined sense of diplomacy, including conflict resolution and people management skills
- Ability to prioritize and mange conflicting demands
- Strong health and safety knowledge
- Proficient at managing clients’ needs and calls
- Ability to split your time between office and job site assistance/ visits
- Minimum starting salary of $50,000.00
- Maximum salary of $ 78,000.00
- Employees having training including CHT, College Diploma, Completion of an Apprenticeship Program or a University Degree all in related fields may be eligible for a higher rate of pay.
Job Type: Full-time