Why Work for Whispering Pines Landscaping?
We are artists, crafting stunning outdoor spaces which go above and beyond our client’s highest expectations. We encourage a culture of efficiency and growth, with focus on being a driving force in our industry. Come grow with us, your future begins today!
- Competitive wages / salary with a higher rate of pay for those with training or a College Diploma / University degree
- Benefit plan for you and your family
- Excellent bonus & incentive structure
- Strong team environment
- Regular social events
- Opportunity for advancement
- Year-round work- 4 season employment!
- Commercial and residential clients
- Education and training are supported & encouraged
- Work close to home
- Health & safety focused
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assist supervisor is preparing for day-to-day site activities
- Demonstrate competency with equipment
- Demonstrate knowledge of plant material and garden maintenance practices
- Some client interaction and satisfaction
- Provide physical labour which will involve some heavy lifting
- Ensure that tools are maintained, returned to their proper locations and stored securely when travelling
- Safe operation of all tools and equipment
- Sales Assist
- Good knowledge of best garden maintenance practices.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Willingness to learn from others
- Able to operate or learn to operate equipment such as blowers and weed trimmers.
- Able and willing to follow detailed instructions.
Pay: $17-$22/ hour