Why Work for Whispering Pines Landscaping?
We are artists, crafting stunning outdoor spaces which go above and beyond our client’s highest expectations. We value every employee’s commitment, skills and potential to make a difference. We encourage a culture of efficiency and growth, with focus on being a driving force in our industry. Come grow with us, your future begins today!
Immediate Opening! This is a YEAR-ROUND position, assisting with snow removal in the Winter season.
- Profit sharing
- Stand-by pay during the Winter season
- Employee assistance program
- Tuition reimbursement
- On going training to help you advance
- Apprentice programs
- Stat pay after 1 year of employment
- Monthly company events
- Jobsites within 45 min range of Orangeville (meet at our shop and take company truck to jobsites)
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Plan and organize day-to-day site activities
- Employee training and instruction
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of plant material and garden maintenance practice
- Keep job site neat and orderly
- Client interaction and satisfaction
- Keep equipment and truck maintained and organized
- Safe operation of all tools and equipment
- Paperwork including timecards and accounting for on-site materials used
- Job accountability regarding contracts
- Sales Assist
- Ability to provide training and instruction to others in the safe operation of equipment regularly used in the landscape field, such as battery equipment, blowers, and weed trimmers.
- Excellent knowledge of best garden maintenance practices.
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Willingness to teach and learn from others
Whispering Pines Landscaping provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00-$30.00 per hour
All employees are required to wear a mask while in a vehicle with others. Trucks and equipment are sanitized daily. Daily covid screening form required for employees before coming to work.