Why Work for Whispering Pines Landscaping?
We are artists, crafting stunning outdoor spaces which go above and beyond our client’s highest expectations. We value every employee’s commitment, skills and potential to make a difference. We encourage a culture of efficiency and growth, with focus on being a driving force in our industry. Come grow with us, your future begins today!
This is a YEAR-ROUND position, assisting with snow removal in the Winter season.
- Profit sharing
- Stand-by pay during the Winter season
- Employee assistance program
- Tuition reimbursement
- On going training to help you advance
- Apprentice programs
- Stat pay after 1 year of employment
- Monthly company events
- Jobsites within 45 min range of Orangeville (meet at our shop and take company truck to jobsites)
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assist supervisor is preparing for day-to-day site activities
- Demonstrate competency with equipment
- Demonstrate knowledge of plant material and garden maintenance practices
- Some client interaction and satisfaction
- Provide physical labour which will involve some heavy lifting
- Ensure that tools are maintained, returned to their proper locations and stored securely when travelling
- Safe operation of all tools and equipment
- Sales Assist
- Good knowledge of best lawn maintenance practices
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Willingness to learn from others
- Able to operate or learn to operate equipment – mowers, blowers and weed trimmers
- Able and willing to follow detailed instructions
Whispering Pines Landscaping provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.50-$22.50 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Employees will complete a daily Covid screening form prior to their shift. Employees are required to wear masks and clean and sanitizer trucks and equipment daily.
- Are you available year round, assisting with snow removal (on-call 24/7, with standby pay)?
- lawn maintenance: 1 year (preferred)
- G Drivers Licence (preferred)